Brought to you by The Keep
Keep: the innermost stronghold of a castle tower, to protect and preserve family and legacy.
Located on land formerly part of Colorado’s legendary Cherokee Ranch and Castle, The Keep sets a new standard for estate living:
- -An authentic Colorado lifestyle minutes from the heart of a world-class city, yet nestled amidst virginal land preserved for centuries and posterity.
Near homespun Sedalia, Colorado is The Keep, a custom-home community without peer. With panoramic mountain views from Pikes Peak to Longs Peak, this gated/monitored enclave is the ultimate destination for privacy and security, and a place to build and preserve family bonds.
Set on 1,100 acres, including a 745-acre nature preserve, The Keep will ultimately become home to just 64 estate sites ranging from four to 10 acres. It’s a place for solitude when you choose it and celebration when you want it.
From the mountains to the plains, Colorado is so rich in beauty, adventure and opportunity that it’s always been a challenge to embrace it all—until now.
The Keep is where you can have it all just 19 miles from downtown Denver:
- -Carefree living on open land with room to roam and easy access to all that matters.
- -City life and business centers just minutes away.
- -Castle Pines Country Club and Village retail “just down the road.”
- -Specialty restaurants and shops in Castle Rock; or head to DTC.
- -Top-rated schools in sought-after Douglas County.
- -Six top golf courses within easy reach.
- -Trek private trails with two- and four-legged friends in a massive nature preserve.
- -Throw your line in just a few miles away at nearby fly-fishing sweet spots.
- -10 minutes to cycling, hiking, a zip line and other adventures in the exciting new Philip S. Miller Park.
- -Miles of meandering trails for day horseback outings (multiple outstanding equestrian facilities just minutes from your door).
Come have a family adventure with a tour of The Keep and imagine the possibilities. Marvel at the mountain views. Walk the land. Tour a fabulous available home by a noted custom designer/builder. Have a picnic on the deck or the grounds.
With families moving in and more home sites under contract, The Keep is truly coming into its own. It’s the best of everything, with nothing to compare. And while city life can be reached within minutes, out here, it can’t reach you.
To schedule a virtual tour or an on-site visit (picnic provided!) contact Paula Mansfield at 720-539-0610. COVID-19 guidelines apply, of course.